|Where:||4MKB Center, Bredewater 16 Zoetermeer|
|Meetup link:||Meetup link|
It’s our first aniversary! And for this special occasion, we’ll be thoroughly introduced to BoltCM, a modern Content Management system - while at the same time being prohibited from bashing Wordpress. That should be interesting… (also: many prizes to be won)
• 19:00 - 19:20: Welcome with drinks & snacks
• 19:20 - 19:30: Intro by SweetlakePHP
• 19:30 - 20:30: BoltCM, an in-depth overview of a modern CMS by Bob den Otter
• 20:30 - 20:45: Break
• 20:45 - 21:30: Group discussion
• 21:30 - 21:45: Raffle, Announcements, Feedback
• 21:45 - ??:??: Networking and drinks
Talk: BoltCM, an in-depth overview of a modern CMS
by Bob den Otter
This talk will feature:
- a short introduction to BoltCM, and *why* in heavens name they felt the need to launch YACMS (Yet Another CMS).
- A little background on the philosophy behind Bolt, and how the project will keep focussing on the core values.
- Instructions on how to set up a website with BoltCM (installation-process, configuration, database-model, templating)
- Architecture: Composer, Silex, Symfony components and the Providers. Follow a request from routing to controller to view. Perhaps also writing your own components.
About Bob den Otter
Bob den Otter runs a web development company in The Hague, called Two Kings. Two Kings builds custom websites, web-applications and mobile apps for a wide range of clients in the commercial, cultural and governmental sectors. Apart from that, Bob is the lead developer of the Open Source CMS Bolt.
In his sparse free time, Bob likes watching bad movies, drinking good whisky and sharing silly pictures of cats on Twitter.Contact: @bopp on twitter, bobdenotter on Github, bob @ twokings.nl or bob @ bolt.cm via email.
Future500 BV (drinks)
4MKB and 1001 ICT (location)
JetBrains (PHPStorm license)
NomadPHP / Day Camp 4 Developers (event ticket)