|Where:||Goudstraat 99a, 2718RD Zoetermeer|
|Meetup link:||Meetup link|
Herman Peeren, a force of enthousiasm and humor at SweetlakePHP, has been known to talk about strange things. But this time.. he came up with somehting I never even heard of.. something magical called DCI-implementation in PHP with mixins...
• 19:00 - 19:20: Welcome with drinks & snacks
• 19:20 - 19:30: Intro by SweetlakePHP
• 19:30 - 20:30: DCI-implementation in PHP with mixins by Herman Peeren
• 20:30 - 20:45: Break
• 20:45 - 21:30: Group discussion
• 21:30 - 21:45: Raffle, Announcements, Feedback
• 21:45 - ??:??: Networking and drinks
Talk: DCI-implementation in PHP with mixins
Data-Context-Interaction (DCI) is a paradigm in which behaviour (roles) is only added to objects within a context. <a>http://fulloo.info/Documents/</a> . I use mixins (from Nooku framework) to add the methods to the objects. This is a bit different from traits, which are added to classes, not to objects.
About: Herman Peeren (@HermanPeeren)
Writing computer-software since 1977; we were still using punch-cards in those days... Later, studied Computer Science in Rotterdam. I like the theoretical disciplines: systems and packages are volatile, but principles remain. I have always worked with many different programming languages and environments.
- A ticket to the next Daycamp 4 Developers event
- Jetbrains license
We can always use more raffle items! Help us out!
Jasper N. Brouwer - Drink sponsor!
Future500 BV - Location
Future500 BV - Hotdogs
Transip - server
O'Reilly media - discount on all books